8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #271053 by bmowrey
[SOLVED] Plan Image not appearing was created by bmowrey
J3.4.4
CB 2.0
CBSubs 4.01

win 2k3 server/iis6/cgi/fcgi
php 5.4.24
FF32

Just as the subject says, i don't see a plan image on the reg form despite associating a graphic to the plan image params. Some non critical things are disabled like piwik but all required plugs appear to be good to go. ANy suggestions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago #271056 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Plan Image not appearing

bmowrey wrote: J3.4.4
CB 2.0
CBSubs 4.01

win 2k3 server/iis6/cgi/fcgi
php 5.4.24
FF32

Just as the subject says, i don't see a plan image on the reg form despite associating a graphic to the plan image params. Some non critical things are disabled like piwik but all required plugs appear to be good to go. ANy suggestions?

You will not see a plan image on the registration form.

The plan image field should appear on a user profile for plan subscribers only.

Please download and study the relevant sections of the CBSubs manual to see how this features is intended to work.

If you then have issues of questions please post back.

8 years 7 months ago #271090 by bmowrey
Replied by bmowrey on topic Plan Image not appearing
Are you suggesting that i actually read the documentation? That's outrageous!!! lolol apologies... i mistakenly assumed that this function was that of a promo graphic to accompany the product listing on the registration page.

Speaking of which, that'd be a nice logical addition to core functionality though.

8 years 7 months ago #271114 by nant

bmowrey wrote: Are you suggesting that i actually read the documentation? That's outrageous!!! lolol apologies... i mistakenly assumed that this function was that of a promo graphic to accompany the product listing on the registration page.

Speaking of which, that'd be a nice logical addition to core functionality though.

Not telling you to read the documentation again ... but FYI the plan description is actually an HTML editor parameter, so you can add any html content and image to the description as you want.

8 years 7 months ago #271115 by bmowrey
Replied by bmowrey on topic Plan Image not appearing
Thanks again for your help and patience. This sounds like the best way to make that happen

8 years 7 months ago #271117 by nant

bmowrey wrote: Thanks again for your help and patience. This sounds like the best way to make that happen

You are welcome - never hesitate to ask anything - asking is the best way to learn.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn