[SOLVED] Where to change language on payment page

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #271625 by cjmicro
I would like to change the language on this, but changing the language file is not working for these. I want to change please click on this button to pay (there are multiple buttons) and "your membership for payment" which sounds kind of dumb. ;-)

Your subscription information has now been saved, but your subscription isn't active yet. Please choose your method of payment below:
Your membership for payment: Item Validity Price
Total for first payment $ 20.24, then $ 60.00 per year
Foxhuntinglife.com Subscription 10/08/2015 - 10/08/2016, then 10/08/2016 - 10/08/2017 $ 60.00 per year The first payment of the upgrade for 1 year, taking in account your current subscription, is $ 20.24 instead of $ 60.00.

Please click on this button to pay:

Where are these strings? I changed the click button to pay in language file and it is not affecting the page, and I can't even find the other string.

Thanks,
Cheryl

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #271652 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Where to change language on payment page
I found where to change the click on this button to pay. It was in "General settings for presenting payment baskets" in the cbsubs settings. Sorry. I looked there 4 times yesterday but obviously was blind!

Still need to change "Your membership for payment:" on the payment basked area.

You need to pay the subscription upgrade.
Total for first payment $ 0.36, then $ 40.00 per year
Foxhuntinglife.com Subscription 10/09/2015 - 10/09/2016, then 10/09/2016 - 10/09/2017 $ 40.00 per year The first payment of the upgrade for 1 year, taking in account your current subscription, is $ 0.36 instead of $ 40.00.

8 years 6 months ago #271664 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Where to change language on payment page

cjmicro wrote: I found where to change the click on this button to pay. It was in "General settings for presenting payment baskets" in the cbsubs settings. Sorry. I looked there 4 times yesterday but obviously was blind!

Still need to change "Your membership for payment:" on the payment basked area.

You need to pay the subscription upgrade.
Total for first payment $ 0.36, then $ 40.00 per year
Foxhuntinglife.com Subscription 10/09/2015 - 10/09/2016, then 10/09/2016 - 10/09/2017 $ 40.00 per year The first payment of the upgrade for 1 year, taking in account your current subscription, is $ 0.36 instead of $ 40.00.

Ok - found issue with missing language strings and pushed fix to latest nightly and also to english language plugin for cbsubs.

You can download from following links:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

forge.joomlapolis.com/attachments/download/3079/cbplug_lang_cbsubs_en-GB-4.0.1.1.zip

You should now find the string in the language.php file of the language plugin and can make change there.

8 years 6 months ago #271666 by cjmicro
Replied by cjmicro on topic Where to change language on payment page
ok this worked now. thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

8 years 6 months ago #271691 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Where to change language on payment page

cjmicro wrote: ok this worked now. thanks!

Great!

Thanks for taking the time to debug and post.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn