Translation of plans

8 years 5 months ago #274313 by puntino
Translation of plans was created by puntino
Hi
I am creating some plans in German which have to be translated in French and Italian. Slowly but steadily I am getting to grips with the translation concept. However I did not manage to find a way to translate the "description of the plan". Where and how do I translate these?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #274364 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Translation of plans

puntino wrote: Hi
I am creating some plans in German which have to be translated in French and Italian. Slowly but steadily I am getting to grips with the translation concept. However I did not manage to find a way to translate the "description of the plan". Where and how do I translate these?

You need to first put your editor in html mode (to make sure it does not add and extra tags to description).

Then you need to put a language key in your description area.
Something like:

MY_PLAN_DESC

Then in your cbsubs language files (German, French, Italian) you can scroll to end and add translated strings like:

'MY_PLAN_DESC' => 'This is my plan description from cbsubs language file in German'

'MY_PLAN_DESC' => 'This is my plan description from cbsubs language file in French'

'MY_PLAN_DESC' => 'This is my plan description from cbsubs language file in Italian'

You can get the English CBSubs plugin from here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/lan-cbsubs-en/files

and follow directions to create your own CBSubs language plugin from your CBSubs manual.
The following user(s) said Thank You: puntino

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds