cbsubs post-update: "You are not authorized to view this page!" (Yes, the menu item that calls the cbsubs link is public)

8 years 5 months ago #274642 by cinegrid
After upgrading from cbsubs 3 to 4 (Joomla 2.5.20) when I select the menu to go to the registration page I get the error "You are not authorized to view this page!"

www.cinegrid.org/index.php/about/join-cinegrid/membership-application

This is urgent because CineGrid is a non-profit organization who raises most of their funds during their conference that starts on Monday. I posted to the wrong cbsubs forum yesterday and thought I wasn't getting support, and today I was told to use this for cbsubs support.

I've checked the permissions and things seem to be in order. The menu item I am using to call the registration page is public. The menu item points to the URL that cbsubs says to use:
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans

In my frustration I have set almost everything in cb and cbsubs to public and no luck. Plus areas of the site restricted to members are visible to everyone since the setting are all public. I can't leave it that way but now I don't want to turn anything back to registered that might be contributing the the error message, and preventing the plans to be visible.

The site is built on a standard LAMP stack, with linux kernal version 2.6.32-279.14.1.el6.x86_64, apache 2.2.29, MySQL 5.5.46, and PHP 5.4.39 My folders are set to 755, files set to 644.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #274643 by cinegrid
I spent some more time with the documentation, and I tracked down an errant setting. Thanks for the great documentation.

Things seem to be working fine in cbsubs, and it looked like it kept the payment processor information for authorize.net when I upgraded.

Thanks!

8 years 5 months ago #274678 by nant

cinegrid wrote: I spent some more time with the documentation, and I tracked down an errant setting. Thanks for the great documentation.

Things seem to be working fine in cbsubs, and it looked like it kept the payment processor information for authorize.net when I upgraded.

Thanks!

Great!

What was the issue?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn