cbsubs plans are listed twice

8 years 5 months ago #274722 by cinegrid
cbsubs plans are listed twice was created by cinegrid
The plans are listed twice on the registration page:

cinegrid.org/index.php/component/comprofiler/pluginclass?plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&Itemid=84

PS: at first I accidentally posted this in professional members support... now I realize it should be posted here in cbsubs gpl support. sorry for the duplicate.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #274732 by cinegrid
Replied by cinegrid on topic SOLVED -- cbsubs plans are listed twice
I really needed it working today so I tried fiddling with most of the settings related to plans and registration. I think it was a bug because I switched the option to display plans with registration off, verified that the registration showed no plans on the front end, and then changed the setting back to show plans at registration. Now it works fine and doesn't duplicate the entire plans list.

8 years 4 months ago #274765 by nant
Replied by nant on topic SOLVED -- cbsubs plans are listed twice

cinegrid wrote: I really needed it working today so I tried fiddling with most of the settings related to plans and registration. I think it was a bug because I switched the option to display plans with registration off, verified that the registration showed no plans on the front end, and then changed the setting back to show plans at registration. Now it works fine and doesn't duplicate the entire plans list.

I replied to other thread also (will lock that one now).

What versions are you using?

Hmm - so you cannot replicate issue now?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn