[SOLVED] This input value is not authorized.

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #274741 by marse7
I am having issues with members signing up for membership.

In the ACTIVE MEMBERS PLAN a member provides any combination of either three PDFs or three links to work. None of these fields is required at this point but we want members to enter them anyway.

This worked fine until something changed - not sure what. Now I'm getting an error message no matter what I do.

Link to Work #1 : This input value is not authorized.

History:

The fields were initially URL fields with validation. I changed them to text fields because members were having issues with validation. I thought that maybe given the current error the problem was changing field types - so I unpublished the fields and redid new ones as straight text fields. Still getting the error.

The member was entering a URL like the one below:

btb.fishing/2015/05/small-boat-safety-offshore-part-i/

I tried adding www to the URL and then tried any URL on both the original fields and the new, text fields I created. Same problem, same error. You can easily see it by creating a registration in the ACTIVE MEMBER selection.

This is very important - the org is starting membership registration this month!

Please help on this.

Thank you,
Mark

www.owac.org
> ACTIVE MEMBER MEMBERSHIP PLAN

Joomla 3.4.5
CB 2.0.11
CB Subs 4.0.0

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #274771 by nant
Replied by nant on topic This input value is not authorized.

marse7 wrote: I am having issues with members signing up for membership.

In the ACTIVE MEMBERS PLAN a member provides any combination of either three PDFs or three links to work. None of these fields is required at this point but we want members to enter them anyway.

This worked fine until something changed - not sure what. Now I'm getting an error message no matter what I do.

Link to Work #1 : This input value is not authorized.

History:

The fields were initially URL fields with validation. I changed them to text fields because members were having issues with validation. I thought that maybe given the current error the problem was changing field types - so I unpublished the fields and redid new ones as straight text fields. Still getting the error.

The member was entering a URL like the one below:

btb.fishing/2015/05/small-boat-safety-offshore-part-i/

I tried adding www to the URL and then tried any URL on both the original fields and the new, text fields I created. Same problem, same error. You can easily see it by creating a registration in the ACTIVE MEMBER selection.

This is very important - the org is starting membership registration this month!

Please help on this.

Thank you,
Mark

www.owac.org
> ACTIVE MEMBER MEMBERSHIP PLAN

Joomla 3.4.5
CB 2.0.11
CB Subs 4.0.0

Please update first to latest CB/CBSubs nightly releases from these links:

www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

and retest.

If you still have issues you should check the validation you have configured for your link 1 field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marse7

8 years 4 months ago #274839 by marse7
Replied by marse7 on topic This input value is not authorized.
As usual, your help was invaluable. I had no idea that there was any validation on those fields. The default validation apparently includes http:// and https:// - taking those out solved the problem.

Many thanks - I remain a huge fan of CB Subs and it's support.

Mark

8 years 4 months ago #274905 by nant
Replied by nant on topic This input value is not authorized.

marse7 wrote: As usual, your help was invaluable. I had no idea that there was any validation on those fields. The default validation apparently includes http:// and https:// - taking those out solved the problem.

Many thanks - I remain a huge fan of CB Subs and it's support.

Mark

Great!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn