Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] CB-Subs mailer cron job not finding expiring items. Problem occurs after upgrade to CB 2.0.12+CBSubs 4.0.1

8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #275727 by JerryK132
We are having a similar/same problem as [#5416] [#5225] "Cron job help" with 0 messages being placed in queue by CB-Subs mailer.

We are up to date with latest builds (but not nightly) of CB and CB Subs (2.0.12/4.0.1)

There was no problem before upgrade from 1.9.1 and 3.x and since upgrade a few weeks ago, we've discovered it's not been working when we activate the Automation link - from when the upgrade was implemeted.

I see that the suggestion in the [#5416] [#5225] thread is to use the CI nightly version, but as this was suggested nearly 5 months ago (the release date of 4.0.1?), I would have expected the current stable releases we are using would already contain any fixes.

Would you please help clarify the situation? What should we do - upgrade to cb/cbsubs nightlies?

Incidentally at some point we received the following error message. We updated a couple of plugins and the error went away. This is probably irrelevant but I'm including it just in case:
#1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'A 'R' ORDER BY m.`id` DESC' at line 5 SQL=SELECT * FROM `Dev03_cbsubs_subscriptions` AS m WHERE (m.`expiry_date` <= '2014-12-17 20:00:08') AND (m.`expiry_date` >= '2016-12-17 20:00:08') AND m.`plan_id` = 1 AND m.`status` A 'R' ORDER BY m.`id` DESC

Looking forward to an update - and Merry Christmas!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275937 by JerryK132
Any thoughts on this? This is a serious problem for us.
Thanks - Happy New Year
Jerry

8 years 4 months ago #275942 by nant

JerryK132 wrote: Any thoughts on this? This is a serious problem for us.
Thanks - Happy New Year
Jerry

Please update to latest CB nightly from here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

and latest CBSubs nightly from here:
www.joomlapolis.com/component/docman/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build

and retest.

Make sure that the Cron job URL you are executing is the same shown in your Mailer Automation Settings.

8 years 4 months ago #276224 by JerryK132
Many thanks.
We'll try that.
My colleague has worked around it but I think he found an SQL bug. The logic seems to have changed since before version 4.0.
Rgds
Jerry

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.770 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn