CBJuice Confusion

10 years 9 months ago #230305 by njjacob
CBJuice Confusion was created by njjacob
I am trying to import 942 people with CBJuice and it worked okay, thre were problems but I figured them out. I just realized none of them came over with their CBSubs plans. What I didnot realize is when I did an export it leaves out this field entirely, it shows other cb fields cbsubs address info but nothing else. How can I get it to import all the plans too.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230313 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBJuice Confusion

njjacob wrote: I am trying to import 942 people with CBJuice and it worked okay, thre were problems but I figured them out. I just realized none of them came over with their CBSubs plans. What I didnot realize is when I did an export it leaves out this field entirely, it shows other cb fields cbsubs address info but nothing else. How can I get it to import all the plans too.

CB Juice is meant to import users from a text file into Joomla/CB along with their data.

It was not designed to import CBSubs subscriptions.

CBSubs ha a built in Import functionality (please read your CBSubs manual) to assign CB users (once you have used CB Juice) to CBSubs plans.

10 years 9 months ago #230315 by njjacob
Replied by njjacob on topic CBJuice Confusion
I am ... I had gotten 581 of them in by phpadmin, but the phpadkin goes to a blank white screen whenever i use it. I was trying to avoid doing 700 ppl by hand. Thanks guys.. you have all been wonderful. I cannot wait till this site is done.

10 years 9 months ago #230316 by nant

njjacob wrote: I am ... I had gotten 581 of them in by phpadmin, but the phpadkin goes to a blank white screen whenever i use it. I was trying to avoid doing 700 ppl by hand. Thanks guys.. you have all been wonderful. I cannot wait till this site is done.

581 of what by phpmyadmin?

Working off database tables means that you are certain of what you are doing.

CBSubs has an import tool that will fire any triggers needed - if you plan to bypass this tool plan you might have issues later on depending on what you are doing.

10 years 9 months ago #230317 by njjacob
Replied by njjacob on topic CBJuice Confusion
I read over the manual and I cannot find how to manually update a user to a subscription plan. Is there something on the CB site to show me, or do you know the page number in the manual. im sorry to bother you again.

10 years 9 months ago #230318 by nant

njjacob wrote: I read over the manual and I cannot find how to manually update a user to a subscription plan. Is there something on the CB site to show me, or do you know the page number in the manual. im sorry to bother you again.

To manually upgrade a single user to a subscription plan you can just visit the user's profile from CB User Manager in backend and give him the subscription from his membership/subscription tab (or whatever you perhaps renamed it to).

You can also just use the CBSubs import icon to do similar tasks.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds