CBJuice Confusion

10 years 9 months ago #230324 by njjacob
Replied by njjacob on topic CBJuice Confusion
see thats the problem, the tab doent show up in the backend for me to change it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #230325 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBJuice Confusion

njjacob wrote: see thats the problem, the tab doent show up in the backend for me to change it

I just looked at your backend again (since credentials you sent are still valid) and I see the Membership Data tab just fine.

10 years 9 months ago #230326 by njjacob
ohh and when I tried the import fuinction on CBSUbs, no matter what combination of field titles I used it said I was wrong. I went by the manual and used userid,planid,status,date and it refused to take it saying there was an error: Line one does not match the format

10 years 9 months ago #230327 by njjacob
not for someone who doesnt have a plan..if you go to someone who at the back of the list without a plan under subscriptions, the tab doesnt show. How can I add a subscription to them by hand. Because everyone has a plan on this website.

10 years 9 months ago #230336 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBJuice Confusion
Have reviewed your install and none of your plans had a view access level configured on the Access tab (specifically "Visible for Group (and above this group):"). This is required for any install that is Joomla 1.6 or greater (you're on 2.5.x) as CB/CBSubs will use view access levels instead of usergroups for most access checks (correct way to do it in accordance with Joomla usage). I've fixed all your plans to have no less than Public view access level and all your plans appear to be showing fine now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #230344 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CBJuice Confusion

krileon wrote: Have reviewed your install and none of your plans had a view access level configured on the Access tab (specifically "Visible for Group (and above this group):"). This is required for any install that is Joomla 1.6 or greater (you're on 2.5.x) as CB/CBSubs will use view access levels instead of usergroups for most access checks (correct way to do it in accordance with Joomla usage). I've fixed all your plans to have no less than Public view access level and all your plans appear to be showing fine now.

Building on Kyles assistance please note that all your parent plans have been marked to not allow upgrade to this plan.

Which means that these plans will never be proposed in frontend or backend to existing users.

Seems that your plans need reviewing.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds