[SOLVED] Dates of early CBsubs subscription renewal not reflecting new subscription cycle

8 years 11 months ago #265278 by nant

ospaorg wrote: Updated to the latest with same results, cannot "renew" for next membership cycle, just the same membership period; problem continues to exist:

CBSubs-4.0.0-rc.2.ci.2015.05.27.00.20-unzip1st-7ba5481e1
pkg_communitybuilder_2.0.9.ci.2015.06.01.00.20+aeb789d81

Hi and sorry for the delay - I did take a look.

I can confirm that the renewal message is wrong as it states the previous year.
I believe that the actual renewal process is correct as it will renew the correct year but this cosmetic bug still needs to be resolved (imo) asao.

I have escalated this to Beat so he can see it in action on your site.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #265326 by ospaorg
Hi Nick, thanks for checking into that. I did try another simulated renewal today; when I went into Subscription parameters for the new transaction, the Expiration Date is still the same as the Previous Expiration Date, leading me to believe it is still storing the incorrect renewal expiration date. See attached.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

8 years 11 months ago #265369 by beat
Thanks for the precisions. I'm still working on understanding from where the issue comes on your server, as I'm still unable to reproduce it here. But we'll find.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #265412 by beat
Ok, could reproduce and now fix this regression bug that got introduced in rc2.

Tomorrow's nightly build will have the fix, which I have installed and tested in admin area too on your test-website that you provided in your ticket.

Please confirm that issue is solved on your test-site.

Edit: #5289

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

8 years 10 months ago #265437 by nant

beat wrote: Ok, could reproduce and now fix this regression bug that got introduced in rc2.

Tomorrow's nightly build will have the fix, which I have installed and tested in admin area too on your test-website that you provided in your ticket.

Please confirm that issue is solved on your test-site.

Edit: #5289

FYI - new CBSubs nighty pushed with this fix.

8 years 10 months ago #265539 by ospaorg
Thank you for your intervention, I have verified that this has resolved the problem of renewal expiration dates not updating appropriately. I also downloaded the latest nightly build of CBsubs and installed on a separate test server with the same positive results. Thanks again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.615 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn