Error

Please login first

CB Plugin Development for CB users like me

8 years 5 months ago #274173 by pranaydhruv
CB Plugin Development for CB users like me was created by pranaydhruv
Hello Team,

i have been using CB for some time now and i want to move ahead into cb plugin development, but i cant find the resources available to be able to do so. :-

1) Please if possible do some videos so people like me can progress to the next level of developing CB as per their business logic and goal.

2) API documentation i found is old from 2011, please if there is a recent PDF or document kindly guide me to it.

Thanks
Pranay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #274176 by nant

pranaydhruv wrote: Hello Team,

i have been using CB for some time now and i want to move ahead into cb plugin development, but i cant find the resources available to be able to do so. :-

1) Please if possible do some videos so people like me can progress to the next level of developing CB as per their business logic and goal.

2) API documentation i found is old from 2011, please if there is a recent PDF or document kindly guide me to it.

Thanks
Pranay

Since you have access to everything your best approach is to study existing plugins.

We will be working on new API documents but to be honest you need to be HTML/JS/PHP aware and also object oriented.

8 years 5 months ago #274204 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic CB Plugin Development for CB users like me
hello nant,

it will be good to have some intorductory videos on developing CB plugins, i am sure a lot of people like me who use CB and feel the need to go further and extend the capability will be thankful.

I have some basic and decent knowldege i am no guru but with a little direction i can find my way.

Thanks
Pranay

8 years 5 months ago #274208 by nant

pranaydhruv wrote: hello nant,

it will be good to have some intorductory videos on developing CB plugins, i am sure a lot of people like me who use CB and feel the need to go further and extend the capability will be thankful.

I have some basic and decent knowldege i am no guru but with a little direction i can find my way.

Thanks
Pranay

Noted.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn