[SOLVED] RE: CB Subs

8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #274209 by Fuquan
[SOLVED] RE: CB Subs was created by Fuquan
Hi Nick/Kyle,

Just a quick question on CBSubs plugins. Is there a 4.0.1 plugin for "EventLists" and "AlphaUserPoints"? As cross checked the UnZipped files of CBSubs 4.0.1 and do not see them. As getting error messages that the version is for an old CB Subs.

Thanks
Fuquan

Oh Lest I forget! I recently noticed that Nick has done some Tutorials on YouTube for CBSubs (not sure how I missed those one in the past) may I ask if there are more than just Tutorials 1 and 2? As all I see is 1 and 2.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #274213 by nant
Replied by nant on topic RE: CB Subs

Fuquan wrote: Hi Nick/Kyle,

Just a quick question on CBSubs plugins. Is there a 4.0.1 plugin for "EventLists" and "AlphaUserPoints"? As cross checked the UnZipped files of CBSubs 4.0.1 and do not see them. As getting error messages that the version is for an old CB Subs.

Those integrations have been depreciated in new release (mainly because of not well maintained APIs I believe).

You should be able to use the SQL integration to perform similar things in the new CBSubs release.

Thanks
Fuquan

You are welcome.

Oh Lest I forget! I recently noticed that Nick has done some Tutorials on YouTube for CBSubs (not sure how I missed those one in the past) may I ask if there are more than just Tutorials 1 and 2? As all I see is 1 and 2.

Yes, I will be creating some more videos for CBSubs however the CBSubs documentation already has many use cases in it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn