Subscription Plan Expiry Email

8 years 5 months ago #274626 by cagoffice
Subscription Plan Expiry Email was created by cagoffice
Hello,

I am still having issues with my plan expiry emails called "Email on expiration" within the Plan settings.

I want this email to send when the membership EXPIRES not when the person attempts to log in.

How can I change this?

For example, if the plan expires December 31st, at 11:59, I want the email to send then.

Please help!!!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 5 months ago #274628 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Subscription Plan Expiry Email

cagoffice wrote: Hello,

I am still having issues with my plan expiry emails called "Email on expiration" within the Plan settings.

I want this email to send when the membership EXPIRES not when the person attempts to log in.

How can I change this?

For example, if the plan expires December 31st, at 11:59, I want the email to send then.

Please help!!!

Please see your CBSubs Manual

7.3.1.5 Settingsicon Global tab Automation settings frame

You need to configure a CRON job to trigger expirations instead of default trigger by user login.

8 years 4 months ago #276001 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Subscription Plan Expiry Email
How can we confirm that our mass expiry emails are going out? Is there somewhere in the database where we can see if they are in queue etc.?

We are still having issues with our Mailers as well. Nothing is in the queue. There should have been some in there. We set up 3 mailers- 1 month, 2 month and 4 month before expiry and most of our plans expired December 31st. Regardless if the CRON is working or not, shouldn't we have some emails in the queue?

8 years 3 months ago #276427 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Subscription Plan Expiry Email
Any news on this?

8 years 3 months ago #276448 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Subscription Plan Expiry Email
In mass mailer admin area there are views for Message Queue and for Sent Messages.

Just check "Sent Messages" there.

Re tables questions: You are a bit on your own here, as that goes beyond our members-support: So giving just a way to fish instead of the fish itself: ;-)

Easiest way to find which SQL tables are used to display those, and also how to filter in those is to enable Joomla debug, filter the table, and look at the SQL queries.

Just as a sidenote: We do not support direct SQL accesses and do not promise backward compatibility for direct SQL accesses.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.385 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn