[SOLVED] Translations

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #280185 by solferry
[SOLVED] Translations was created by solferry
Dear,

We installed a translation plugin to have dutch on our website.
It works fine for the most parts.. but for some parts there is still english there which makes it look a bit cheesy...

For instance for our subscription plans we have the duration of the plan (for this instance; 1 year) not translated so we have some dutch and english mixed up.

Where can we translate this "1 year" so our website reflects the dutch words for this?

I already changed some translations which resided in "components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/nl-nl/language.php" but I can't find the year subscription in there.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #280186 by solferry
Replied by solferry on topic Translations
Done some editing in the "cbpaidTimes.php" which now makes the website reflect "jaar" which is dutch for "year".

I changed the line in the file which now looks like:

$text = $y ? ( $y . ' ' . $prefix . ( $y == 1 ? CBPTXT::T("jaar") : CBPTXT::T("years") ) ) . ' ' : '';

Could this affect anything on the backend which makes the system stop functioning correctly?

8 years 1 month ago #280196 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Translations

solferry wrote: Dear,

We installed a translation plugin to have dutch on our website.
It works fine for the most parts.. but for some parts there is still english there which makes it look a bit cheesy...

For instance for our subscription plans we have the duration of the plan (for this instance; 1 year) not translated so we have some dutch and english mixed up.

Where can we translate this "1 year" so our website reflects the dutch words for this?

I already changed some translations which resided in "components/com_comprofiler/plugin/language/nl-nl/language.php" but I can't find the year subscription in there.

Thanks in advance.

You need the CBSubs language plugin - maybe you can help out on our CBSubs transifex project:

www.transifex.com/joomlapolis/cbsubs/language/nl_NL/

8 years 1 month ago #280293 by solferry
Replied by solferry on topic Translations
My bad, we used your plugin. .not just 'a plugin' :-).

I'd love to help in the future.. but for now I am still busy trying to get my own payment gateway to be fit in perfectly with CB Subs.

Payments work.. but that's about it :)... I'll contact you when we're further in our project.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.923 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn