Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CBsubs, ogone and SEPA payments

• activha
  • activha
7 years 10 months ago #283901 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs, ogone and SEPA payments
Hi Beat

If you dont have time for a release, can you let me know what lines to add in the ogone php file so that we can move on with Ingenico and Emonetik people who are waiting to check things on their side and make adjustments if necessary ?

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• beat
  • beat
7 years 10 months ago #283925 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [#6112] CBsubs, ogone and SEPA payments
Good things happen to those who are patient :)

Latest CBSubs nightly, available for download now, has a new parameter in Ogone Gateway settings to enable the SEPA ECOM_BILLTO_* parameters.

However, please note that only SEPA_ECOM_BILLTO_POSTAL_* parameters are defined in Ogone's own cookbook !!!! Company name and phones are not defined parameters.

Please give me feedbacks of your tests by reply here, as I can't test here.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• activha
  • activha
7 years 9 months ago #283964 by activha
Replied by activha on topic [#6112] CBsubs, ogone and SEPA payments
Very glad to read this :-)
First tests indicate that there is a problem with the Civility field which is too long: length 8 MAX:5
I changed it to 'M/Mme' and all was ok for the data to be sent by CBsubs
We have a problem from limonetik side but I have yet to find out what it is.
Data seems to be sent correctly from CB side
I will let you know as soon as I have more feedback

• beat
  • beat
7 years 9 months ago #283973 by beat

activha wrote: Very glad to read this :-)
First tests indicate that there is a problem with the Civility field which is too long: length 8 MAX:5
I changed it to 'M/Mme' and all was ok for the data to be sent by CBsubs
We have a problem from limonetik side but I have yet to find out what it is.
Data seems to be sent correctly from CB side
I will let you know as soon as I have more feedback

Thanks for the initial feedback, added the limited name prefix fix into CBSubs (no new nightly for just this for now)

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

• activha
  • activha
7 years 9 months ago #284279 by activha
Replied by activha on topic [#6112] CBsubs, ogone and SEPA payments
After several tests with SLIMPAY and INGENICO it seems that they need an extra field in order to make SEPA payments work.
This field should be the customer number.

Bonjour,

Après investigation, il s'avère que nous avons besoin que vous rajoutiez le champs "REF_CUSTOMERID" dans votre appel à Ingenico qui doit avoir pour valeur le numéro de client. Nous en avons besoin pour faire notre appel à Slimpay. Nous avons essayé de trouver une solution palliative mais ce n'était pas viable.

Voici les détails sur ce champs :

REF_CUSTOMERID : Alphanumérique (20 caractères maximum) - [a-z A-Z 0-9] tiret, souligné, barre oblique 111222333

Je reste à votre disposition pour tout renseignement complémentaire.

• beat
  • beat
7 years 9 months ago #284281 by beat

activha wrote: After several tests with SLIMPAY and INGENICO it seems that they need an extra field in order to make SEPA payments work.
This field should be the customer number.

Bonjour,

Après investigation, il s'avère que nous avons besoin que vous rajoutiez le champs "REF_CUSTOMERID" dans votre appel à Ingenico qui doit avoir pour valeur le numéro de client. Nous en avons besoin pour faire notre appel à Slimpay. Nous avons essayé de trouver une solution palliative mais ce n'était pas viable.

Voici les détails sur ce champs :

REF_CUSTOMERID : Alphanumérique (20 caractères maximum) - [a-z A-Z 0-9] tiret, souligné, barre oblique 111222333

Je reste à votre disposition pour tout renseignement complémentaire.

Ok, that's not an issue for CBSubs, as paying customers are registered users, we have e.g. the Joomla/CB user id which is an integer number and seems in the allowed chars and size. Would that suit you too ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon