CBSubs: Expired memberships

6 years 7 months ago #297186 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic CBSubs: Expired memberships
It's a user I created from an old member that never came back. I'm pretty sure I haven't doctored any of the data. All the plugins are up to date.

I used to use a url that let the super admin view the members profile on the front end, but forgot what it was All I needed to do was add the user id to the url - If I can view a real members subscription tab I can double check that way.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 7 months ago #297194 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBSubs: Expired memberships
There are 2 bonus times settings for that:

- Bonus time before first period start (for calendar-based durations)

- Bonus time when reactivating expired subscriptions

To allow for maximal flexibility. If I understand right, in your case, you want both to 3 months.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 7 months ago #297195 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic CBSubs: Expired memberships
Aha! I missed seeing the second one! It was actually showing blank!

Just to be clear. If I set

> Bonus time when reactivating expired subscriptions to NO BONUS. The renewal will be for the current term (which happens to expire September 30, 2017)

> Bonus time when reactivating expired subscriptions to 3 MONTHS, The expired renewal will expire for the next period, which in my case would be October 1, 2017 - September 30, 2018). This means the 3 months before expiration (July 1, annually) expired members can renew for the next term coming up.

I have to say CBSubs is super-powerful! It can be overwhelming.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat

6 years 7 months ago #297196 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBSubs: Expired memberships
Yes, that's the setting. But that bonus on reactivation will only be possible if you allow gaps at late renewals/reactivation (as Kyle explained on first page here).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: AlexRag

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn