My few questions for CB Team

14 years 7 months ago #110076 by sunnyjey
My few questions for CB Team was created by sunnyjey
I am planning to purchase CbSub for our non-profit organization website.

As per package, the package depends on Number of users which is calculated by the number of rows in the CMS user table.

At present we have 3000+ members, we are planning to start Premium service where members subscribed to Premium plan will be able to access premium content(PMS,Chat,blogs)while rest of member can access site free with limited access.

I am expecting to have less than 100 members to opt for the Premium plan.

So what will be the CbSub package for us? As per your plan I will have to go for BEGINNER plan which will cost us very high, specailly when our paid member will be just 100+.

I think the package slot should depend on number actual registered members opt for Paid Membership not on exisiting user count.

II. Demo: We would like to see actual demo and backend of this component before purchasing this costly component.

Regards
Sunny

Please Log in to join the conversation.

14 years 7 months ago #110077 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:My few questions for CB Team
sunnyjey wrote:

I am planning to purchase CbSub for our non-profit organization website.

As per package, the package depends on Number of users which is calculated by the number of rows in the CMS user table.

At present we have 3000+ members, we are planning to start Premium service where members subscribed to Premium plan will be able to access premium content(PMS,Chat,blogs)while rest of member can access site free with limited access.

I am expecting to have less than 100 members to opt for the Premium plan.

So what will be the CbSub package for us? As per your plan I will have to go for BEGINNER plan which will cost us very high, specailly when our paid member will be just 100+.

I think the package slot should depend on number actual registered members opt for Paid Membership not on exisiting user count.

There was a public debate about this before we released ... we had proposed a different pricing model which was not appreciated, so we decided on the one announced.

With your current count you would need a license that can handle the number of users you have (thus 5000 +).

II. Demo: We would like to see actual demo and backend of this component before purchasing this costly component.

Regards
Sunny

You can purchase and try on your own - there is a 30 day money back deal if you dont like.

14 years 7 months ago #110079 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:My few questions for CB Team
Also early demo of CBSubs video is here: click part 3:

www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/6641/37/

There is quite more since then ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn