Error

Please login first

Multiple Subscriptions in Cart

8 years 5 months ago #275005 by joshbixler
Multiple Subscriptions in Cart was created by joshbixler
My client is currently running CB Subs 3.0.0 and looking into upgrading to 4.0.1. Currently their plans are setup like this

- Membership
- Membership with Second Subscription
- Membership with Third Subscription
- Membership with Second and Third Subscription

The plans were setup like this so the user would only have to go through checkout process once since the renewal periods were the same for all the plans.

Does the new version allow for multiple subscriptions to be in the basket at once or a drop down during checkout allowing for customer to select additional options?

Also another modification I had to do to the site was put on a processing fee for credit card payments using Authorize.net. Is this a feature available in the new version?

Thanks for the help.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275632 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Multiple Subscriptions in Cart

joshbixler wrote: My client is currently running CB Subs 3.0.0 and looking into upgrading to 4.0.1. Currently their plans are setup like this

- Membership
- Membership with Second Subscription
- Membership with Third Subscription
- Membership with Second and Third Subscription

The plans were setup like this so the user would only have to go through checkout process once since the renewal periods were the same for all the plans.

Does the new version allow for multiple subscriptions to be in the basket at once or a drop down during checkout allowing for customer to select additional options?

Also another modification I had to do to the site was put on a processing fee for credit card payments using Authorize.net. Is this a feature available in the new version?

Thanks for the help.

multiple upgrades at same time - not yet planed

but you did it in a smart way

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn