Using CB as an employment database

8 years 5 months ago #275258 by MaartenV87
Using CB as an employment database was created by MaartenV87
Hello there,

I'm hesitating about taking a subscribtion on CB, before I do so I want to know if the following is possible with CB.
I've used CB 1.9 with comprofiler and users lists before in a project and this had some limitations.

People looking for a job at my schools signup at my cb registration page and will recieve the label appliant.

I want an administrator to display the user lists of the appliant group, the administrator needs to have the ability to edit users from in the user list. In CB 1.9 I remember the administrator first needs to open the profile and choose modify before he was able to edit.
I want the administrator to be able to modify things in frontend from throughout the list.

I want to send an automatic e-mail to appliants that haven't logged in after 2 weeks, is there a possibility to do that with CB

Is this possible with the new CB and plugins/extensions?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #275630 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Using CB as an employment database

MaartenV87 wrote: Hello there,

I'm hesitating about taking a subscribtion on CB, before I do so I want to know if the following is possible with CB.
I've used CB 1.9 with comprofiler and users lists before in a project and this had some limitations.

People looking for a job at my schools signup at my cb registration page and will recieve the label appliant.

I want an administrator to display the user lists of the appliant group, the administrator needs to have the ability to edit users from in the user list. In CB 1.9 I remember the administrator first needs to open the profile and choose modify before he was able to edit.
I want the administrator to be able to modify things in frontend from throughout the list.

I want to send an automatic e-mail to appliants that haven't logged in after 2 weeks, is there a possibility to do that with CB

Is this possible with the new CB and plugins/extensions?

First of all I appologive for the delay (thanks for PM reminder).

If I understand the need you want to be able to let admins make profile changes directly from a frontend user list?

If so, this is currently not doable, but I know that Kyle is working on the Core Ajax Fields plugin and if successful, this should be doable for fields that are of course editable and displayed in the user list.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn