Need your design Team

8 years 4 months ago #276050 by jmboone
Need your design Team was created by jmboone
I would like to pay your organization to set up Community Builder, Group Jive and CB Subs- I have already uploaded but I need to get the e-commerce working properly- can you review the way it is set up and let me know what you would charge to configure properly- The data currently in Community Builder I do not need and we can delete all registered users- I have already updated with latest version of everything-I probably did it wrong and want a Fresh install with everything working properly together with the CB Sub forms set up like they are now with pay pal pro my site is www.7on7u.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #276061 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Need your design Team

jmboone wrote: I would like to pay your organization to set up Community Builder, Group Jive and CB Subs- I have already uploaded but I need to get the e-commerce working properly- can you review the way it is set up and let me know what you would charge to configure properly- The data currently in Community Builder I do not need and we can delete all registered users- I have already updated with latest version of everything-I probably did it wrong and want a Fresh install with everything working properly together with the CB Sub forms set up like they are now with pay pal pro my site is www.7on7u.com

You can certainly purchase professional services by the hour if you want.
Just go to your profile -> membership tab and scroll to the Professional services area.

Not sure exactlty what you need done - I am guessing that a couple of hours would be ok for starters.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn