Is it possible for multiple users to create subscription plans.

8 years 2 months ago #278797 by jivesand
I want to create a website for a congress. I've seen CBsubs and I have some questions.

On the site, individuals must be able to create events. Each person can create multiple events. Visitors to the website need to register it. The event creator should see these tenders so that he can respond.

Because these events are also the timing is important. Is it possible to present the events in a timetable or agenda?

Also, I want to turn out this register as superuser example csv.

Is it possible to divide the registration in multiple steps? I expect a lot of extra information will need this content and I'd like to spread over several pages.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 2 months ago #278805 by nant

jivesand wrote: I want to create a website for a congress. I've seen CBsubs and I have some questions.

On the site, individuals must be able to create events. Each person can create multiple events. Visitors to the website need to register it. The event creator should see these tenders so that he can respond.

Because these events are also the timing is important. Is it possible to present the events in a timetable or agenda?

Also, I want to turn out this register as superuser example csv.

Is it possible to divide the registration in multiple steps? I expect a lot of extra information will need this content and I'd like to spread over several pages.

CB And CBSubs does not have events scheduling functionality.
You would need to find some joomla extension that has this.

Steps registration is available in CB (see primer and videos for examples).

No idea what you mean by: "I want to turn out this register as superuser example csv"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn