Uninstall CB 1.4

13 years 1 month ago #156944 by redy4it
Replied by redy4it on topic Re: Uninstall CB 1.4
It confuses me because it seems all modules especielly are installed on the same place in Joomla, but the plugins seem to be on the right place in CB. But I'm sorry I cannot figure out how to do this right and how the picture as showed as in the example.

/redy4it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 month ago #156954 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Uninstall CB 1.4

redy4it wrote: It confuses me because it seems all modules especielly are installed on the same place in Joomla, but the plugins seem to be on the right place in CB. But I'm sorry I cannot figure out how to do this right and how the picture as showed as in the example.

/redy4it

CB installation involves installing a Joomla component and 3 Joomla modules.
So you see these in the Joomla extensions area.

CB plugins are shown in the CB Plugin Management area. There are many pre-installed CB plugins that appear in the CB Plugin Management area after you have installed the CB component.

13 years 1 month ago #156959 by redy4it
Ok, but how to get it right then, when I cannot figure out the problem I have? It says so clear that I have to disable Joomla Login and activate the CB Login, but something must be wrong somewhere. I did uninstall all the plugins. Yes I have read the manual over and over again just to see if I have missed something, but I don't think I have.

/redy4it

13 years 1 month ago #156964 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Uninstall CB 1.4

redy4it wrote: Ok, but how to get it right then, when I cannot figure out the problem I have? It says so clear that I have to disable Joomla Login and activate the CB Login, but something must be wrong somewhere. I did uninstall all the plugins. Yes I have read the manual over and over again just to see if I have missed something, but I don't think I have.

/redy4it

Go to your Joomla 1.5 backend: Extensions -> Module Manager.

Use the Select Type drop-down to filter for mod_login (this is the Joomla login module).
If you find it you need to un-publish it.

Also find the mod_cblogin and publish it. This is the CB Login module.

13 years 1 month ago #156970 by redy4it
Ok, will try to do as you suggested.

Thank you

/redy4it

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds