GroupJive 23RC

12 years 11 months ago #160498 by Taboga
GroupJive 23RC was created by Taboga
Hi, I did something wrong when installing the new group jive...for one thing, I uninstalled all the old files and then did a new install on the 1.6 module.
After that says it has installed correctly, I try to add the plugins through the CB plugin manager and I get this error:

The directory in which the plugin should install does not exist: probably the parent extension is not installed. Install parent extension first. Plugin parent directory missing: "/home/vetsinpa/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/" and plugin directory specified by installer for installation "/home/vetsinpa/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/plugins/cbgroupjiveabout/"

Somewhere I got a GroupJive component which I can access from the admin "components" link, however, I get this error whenever I try to access any of the submenus from the group Jive component menu:Fatal error: Call to undefined method JAdministrator::getPath() in /home/vetsinpa/public_html/administrator/components/com_groupjive/admin.groupjive.php on line 63 and I was getting this error before I uninstalled the last version of GJ.

I installed Group Jive about 3 weeks ago and I have been unable to use it yet.
help me please???

vetsinpain.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 11 months ago #160563 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: GroupJive 23RC[SOLVED]
actually read the manual...working properly thank you!

12 years 11 months ago #160576 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: GroupJive 23RC[SOLVED]
Reading the manual always helps ... maybe you should have read it 3 weeks ago?

Please post back what the solution is for others reading to benefit.

12 years 11 months ago #160605 by Taboga
Replied by Taboga on topic Re: GroupJive 23RC[SOLVED]
Hmmm, that sounds really supportive??? Do you need a break from people like me?

12 years 11 months ago #160608 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: GroupJive 23RC[SOLVED]

Taboga wrote: Hmmm, that sounds really supportive??? Do you need a break from people like me?

No - sorry if it read bad - still don't understand the issue really.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds