Error

Please login first

twitter plugin

13 years 1 week ago #163233 by spike135
twitter plugin was created by spike135
hello, i installed the CB twitter plugin by the guide. i see the twitter icone in my website but beside the sign in and sign out icone, it doesnt show anything - no twitts and no other information. i have two question: 1. what should this application does? does it show live twitts from the user's twitter account? what other things it need to show?
2. why it is not working in my site? i did everything like written in the guide, and i switched the "CB Plugins Integration" to enabled. what do i need to do in order to see the things that the apllication need to show? thanks a lot

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 1 week ago #163257 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: twitter plugin
Please give versions of your environment:

CB version?
Joomla version?
Twitter plugin version?

13 years 1 week ago #163259 by spike135
Replied by spike135 on topic Re: twitter plugin
Cb 1.4. Joomla 1.5. And twitter- the latest version- I download it just today

13 years 1 week ago #163264 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: twitter plugin

spike135 wrote: hello, i installed the CB twitter plugin by the guide. i see the twitter icone in my website but beside the sign in and sign out icone, it doesnt show anything - no twitts and no other information. i have two question: 1. what should this application does? does it show live twitts from the user's twitter account? what other things it need to show?

The plugin is used to allow people to login/register using their twitter credentials.
If does not show tweets.

2. why it is not working in my site? i did everything like written in the guide, and i switched the "CB Plugins Integration" to enabled. what do i need to do in order to see the things that the apllication need to show? thanks a lot

If you get the sign-in icon on the CB login module, then the plugin is working.

What doesn't work?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds