Security Image not showing on registration form

12 years 10 months ago #165825 by gingerweb
I built the site on a test server and the security image was working fine, now after restoring it to the proper server the image doesnt show up. the site is live so this is really urgent, very grateful for some help please:
www.onegolfcard.com/Create-an-account.html

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #165828 by clickmo
Your image is trying to load from:

www.onegolfcard.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/captchaindex.php?captchaurlmode=image&captchasid=H7yPc26xvX3Wk5XhcLcVBMzetRjcW2gJ

when I try to access that directly I get:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function imagettfbbox() in /home/onegolf/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbcaptcha/captchasecurityimages.php on line 147

Looks like it can't find that function in captchasecurityimages.php line 147. Might want to start there to track down the issue.

12 years 10 months ago #165831 by gingerweb
thanks for the fast response, this is the code but i dont know what could be the problem ?

case 5:

$this->font = 'fonts/PRIMER.ttf';

break;

12 years 10 months ago #165833 by clickmo
is there a fonts folder at www.onegolfcard.com?

is there a PRIMER.ttf font in that folder?

12 years 10 months ago #165841 by gingerweb
yes the folder structure is the same on test and live site - i have copied it across anyway but not made any difference.
thanks

12 years 10 months ago #165856 by nant

gingerweb wrote: yes the folder structure is the same on test and live site - i have copied it across anyway but not made any difference.
thanks

Please check the CB Captcha plugin prerequisites from CB Captcha plugin backend - guessing that your new environment does not have GD or freetype support.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn