[SOLVED] CBSubs 1.2 coupon error

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #167329 by dododo
[SOLVED] CBSubs 1.2 coupon error was created by dododo
Hi,
I installed new CBSubs version and create promotion with coupon feature.
Entering the coupon code at the payment step (registration) return me error, view my attached files for details.

Plz help me solve this issue.

Thanks.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167431 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re: CBSubs 1.2 coupon error
Did you install and enable CBSubs Tax integration plugin (even with no tax rate set) ?

(CBSubs Tax integration plugin is required for CBSubs Promotion because of geo-zones in CBSubs 1.2)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #167436 by dododo
Replied by dododo on topic Re: CBSubs 1.2 coupon error
Yes, I installed and enabled CBSubs Tax plugin.
At the payment page, after pressing Redeem Coupon, the fatal error showed up.
Attachments:

12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #167465 by beat
Define a start and stop date instead of leaving blank and it should work.

That's a last minute regression bug while fixing a start/stop date bug of CBSubs 1.2 I just found.

Fixed for CBSubs 1.2.1:

Please confirm that by defining the start and stop date it now works.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 10 months ago #167483 by beat
At second thought, the other bug will probably not affect your own issue, as you probably have start and stop dates as coupon shows.

- Can you please try installing over the taxes integration plugin so we make sure all is installed correctly, publishing it in CB plugins management, make sure it's enabled (save config) in CBSubs Settings and try again ?

If it still doesn't work, then there is something with the invoicing address settings, and easiest would be to review your site settings and try to find from where that bug comes. In that case you can private-message me through my profile (make sure you are using https so information is encrypted) admin access information, so I can try to find why it works here and on our test sites, and not on yours ?

Thanks in advance, we want to solve your issue quickly.

12 years 10 months ago #167512 by dododo
Replied by dododo on topic Re: CBSubs 1.2 coupon error
I reinstalled the CBSubs Tax, enabled, also defined start & stop date; and the issue still occurs.

I sent you the access info, plz take a look. Thanks a lot!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn