CB Subs Upgrade Conditions

12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #172779 by boyjahq
CB Subs Upgrade Conditions was created by boyjahq
I have two kinds of users and I'm trying to hide subscription upgrades from each other once they have registered.

I'm not able to get the conditions to work correctly.

Groups:

Sales People
Customers

There is only 1 type of subscription for Sales People, but several Parent Child subscriptions for Customers.

To hide subscriptions from Sales People, I've set the following for a test customer subscription:

Propose plan for upgrades only if it is more expensive: No
Propose spontaneously plan for upgrades: Yes, show automatically for normal upgrades
First static condition: Must be met
Any of the following plans subscriptions: All but Sales People
Must be in State: -- Not Relevant --
Or can be purchased same time: No, those plans must already be existing

Access is set to Public for my test subscription.

The problem is that in all my experiments I can only show it to everybody or hide it from everybody (depending upon the conditions). I'm testing with an expired plan and seeing what options are presented to it when I try and log-in. I expect to see the plan I outlined above available as an upgrade option, but it does not show, even though the current plan is expired and one of the subscriptions hi-lighted.

I've attached a screenshot of my settings.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 8 months ago #172800 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Subs Upgrade Conditions
Please PM me backend access and I will take a look.

12 years 8 months ago #172893 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Re: CB Subs Upgrade Conditions
Nick, thank-you for your quick response.

I'm posting on behalf of my client (through this user) and they have asked me not to provide Joomlapolis with access to the backend, because they are very sensitive to privacy and are concerned about potential legal issues.

I know that this makes it a pain to help with this kind of post because it is something that you could probably debug in 5 minutes by just looking over the configuration (and on my end, if the code wasn't encrypted, I could step through the operation to see why it wasn't showing :) ).

If you would please give me any clues about why this might be occurring, I will troubleshoot in those areas.

12 years 8 months ago #172902 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Subs Upgrade Conditions
suggest then to prepare a new test site and try to replicate issue there and give me access once you replicate.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.448 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn