Want to cancel membership and request money

12 years 6 months ago #179714 by ladca
Hello, this is the only place I think I can get someones attention. I'm not at all satisfied with the system and the way it works. Where do I go to request membership cancelation. I want my membership canceled and my money refunded please.

Thank you.www.joomlapolis.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/images/emoticons/silly.png

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #179734 by beat
First of all, welcome to our forums, as this is your first post :)

This is certainly not the only place to ask. Your contact form has been answered, was the right place for such questions. ;)

However it is a pitty that you didn't ask for any support (that you were fully entitled to in these Pro forums), nor given any details on what exactly is giving you problems, so that we could have helped you finding a solution, if you wish help. Or maybe even improve something with your constructive suggestions (and there is sure always room for improvement, but without any feedback it's frustrating for you and for us).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 5 months ago #183541 by tbream
Wow - I guess it confirms the adage that you can't please everyone. I am a fan of what the folks at Joomlapolis provide, but it does take an investment of time from implementers to get the most out of what is available.

12 years 5 months ago #183551 by nant

tbream wrote: Wow - I guess it confirms the adage that you can't please everyone. I am a fan of what the folks at Joomlapolis provide, but it does take an investment of time from implementers to get the most out of what is available.

Isn't this true with anything one undertakes?
The following user(s) said Thank You: tbream

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.460 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn