[SOLVED] SuperActivity ??

12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #179755 by userpic36
[SOLVED] SuperActivity ?? was created by userpic36
I do not manage to display content from SuperActivity.

Wondering if any of you is using SUPERACTIVITY2 from AXXIS. Do you have the same problems:

1/ The tab does not display in the CB profile !
2/ The SUperActivity module is empty !

(Though I have published the related CB fields, CB tab and module...)

Any suggestion for a better activity component/plugin/module?

Thank you
JF

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 6 months ago #179766 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: SuperActivity ??
No experience here with this plugin - suggest you post on the developers area for assistance - other users of course may comment on experience.

12 years 6 months ago #179854 by johnlanglois
Replied by johnlanglois on topic Re: SuperActivity ??
:cheer:
I have used the components from Axxis for several years.
They are superior to anything else I have found. Because they are so versatile, you sometimes need a tweak on either the installation or the other components that are part of your system and they are happy to help with that.

When you purchased the product you should have received a license key that will get you help from the support system at axxis.gr/index.php?option=com_customersupport

They also have customer forums at axxis.gr/forum/

I recently built a social site using Community Builder 1.4 and about 5 Axxis modules.
Be sure that you pay attention to the installation procedure and use the cb_name as a clue to whether Joomla needs to do the installation or have CB install the plugin.

Also, you can often troubleshoot your problem by creating a menu link directly to the the module and seeing how it appears.

Download the PDF files that come with the product for examples on how to make it work.
The times that I have needed their support, they have always been willing to log onto the server and check things out. Most times, the problems occurred when the ISP shared host had turn features off or restricted them.

Be sure to upgrade to SuperActivity 2. It does a lot more than the previous version.
For no more than these guys charge, it is really worth the difference.
It also has an update page that takes you directly to the latest updates, which often come weekly, and to a support ticket system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: userpic36

12 years 6 months ago #180804 by userpic36
Replied by userpic36 on topic Re: SuperActivity ??
In order to complete this post, I must say that I got indeed a good support from Axxis. They helped me to identify the issue and to complete the configuration:

-> my error was simply not to setup the licence key in the SuperActivity component configuration tab!

Now the component works well. I am quite pleased with it.

Hope this will help some other guys out there, at least to know that the component works in the following configuration:

Joomla 1.7.2
CB 1.7

Regards

12 years 6 months ago #181972 by fkang
Replied by fkang on topic Re: SuperActivity ??

johnlanglois wrote: :cheer:
I have used the components from Axxis for several years.
They are superior to anything else I have found. Because they are so versatile, you sometimes need a tweak on either the installation or the other components that are part of your system and they are happy to help with that.

When you purchased the product you should have received a license key that will get you help from the support system at axxis.gr/index.php?option=com_customersupport

They also have customer forums at axxis.gr/forum/

I recently built a social site using Community Builder 1.4 and about 5 Axxis modules.
Be sure that you pay attention to the installation procedure and use the cb_name as a clue to whether Joomla needs to do the installation or have CB install the plugin.

Also, you can often troubleshoot your problem by creating a menu link directly to the the module and seeing how it appears.

Download the PDF files that come with the product for examples on how to make it work.
The times that I have needed their support, they have always been willing to log onto the server and check things out. Most times, the problems occurred when the ISP shared host had turn features off or restricted them.

Be sure to upgrade to SuperActivity 2. It does a lot more than the previous version.
For no more than these guys charge, it is really worth the difference.
It also has an update page that takes you directly to the latest updates, which often come weekly, and to a support ticket system.

:S
I am not really confident about that extension.
I am also looking for a wall, and superactivity features looks greats, fits my needs.
But I found out that the extension has been removed from the JED because of some GPL licence violation.
I wanted to know why, so I asked the question on the joomla french forum, and they told me that there are many conflicts. For example between superactivity and some CB conditional...

I asked some question about the JED issue on the axxis forum. But so far, I have no answer.
The following user(s) said Thank You: userpic36

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn