registration confirmation email no longer working

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181412 by efficiamail
Hi! When i disabled the cbsubs plugin, the confirmation email no longer works. Of course i tested if the mail settings is working or not by sending a mass email, and it is really working.

Could somebody help me on this topic? thanks

Try registering into my website: exchangemailstat.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #181431 by efficiamail
nevermind. i fixed it by reinstalling the community builder extension. i have to start all over again though. not an efficient solution. i had to do this since this forum's silence is killing me LOL

12 years 5 months ago #181435 by nant

efficiamail wrote: nevermind. i fixed it by reinstalling the community builder extension. i have to start all over again though. not an efficient solution. i had to do this since this forum's silence is killing me LOL

Sorry we couldn't respond faster (6 hours since your post).

If reinstalling CB fixed things, this means that something altered CB to begin with.

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #181437 by efficiamail
yes i understand. one quick offtopic question, is there a way to format your login module like in my site? exchangemailstat.com

i am using the default login module so i had to modify the link for registration (sign up). but my client requires me to use emails to login instead of username so the default login will no longer work even if i change the cb login to email only.

another thing, is there a way to add security question and security answer in case the user wants to reset its password? thanks

OR

I will unpublish the username field but the email will be copied as the username instead of the name, is that ok?

12 years 5 months ago #181447 by nant

efficiamail wrote: yes i understand. one quick offtopic question, is there a way to format your login module like in my site? exchangemailstat.com

i am using the default login module so i had to modify the link for registration (sign up). but my client requires me to use emails to login instead of username so the default login will no longer work even if i change the cb login to email only.

another thing, is there a way to add security question and security answer in case the user wants to reset its password? thanks

OR

I will unpublish the username field but the email will be copied as the username instead of the name, is that ok?

Replied on your other 2 threads with same exact questions.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.902 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn