Broken Java on Lost password screen

12 years 5 months ago #182009 by rickparks
Broken Java on Lost password screen was created by rickparks
On our website when you click on the "forgot login" link you are brought to a page which uses java to produce a very drop down system for determining what the member is looking for (ie. lost password, lost login)

The problem is that this system does not work in IE. I am getting reports from some of our members that they cannot access this area. When they click on the checkbox nothing happens. Do you know how I could fix this situation

Joomla 1.7.2
CB 1.7.1

www.ldfp.org

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182028 by nant

12 years 5 months ago #182081 by rickparks
Replied by rickparks on topic Re: Broken Java on Lost password screen
I checked it again after upgrading to 1.7.2 and the system seems to work now except that the checkmarks work in opposite fashion. This is a similar problem to this posting:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/147-potential-bug/178303-lost-usernamepassword-javascript-error-on-ie#178303

I should be able to make do with this but a bug fix would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

12 years 5 months ago #182085 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Broken Java on Lost password screen
Well if you can replicate on a clean Joomla 1.7.2 / CB 1.7.1 environment (without anything else) and give exact steps to reproduce, then we can open a ticket.

Sorry, too many variables that must be eliminated first - that's why I am asking for clean steps to investigate.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn