CB Connect config

12 years 5 months ago #182254 by basidee
CB Connect config was created by basidee
I have installed and configured CB Connect (note: not FB Connect or Twitter Connect but the one available as an incubator project) by inputting all the integration codes for FB, Twitter and Friends Connect. I was expecting to see the sign-in buttons for each site in the registration page and login module of CB, but no such thing. What am I not doing or doing wrong?

Surprisingly I don't see a forum for CB Connect. Why is that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182257 by basidee
Replied by basidee on topic Re: CB Connect config
Ok. Some progress. I found I had not published the plugin. Once I did that, the buttons were displayed in the login module, but they are still not showing in the registration form.

Please help.

12 years 5 months ago #182262 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Connect config

basidee wrote: Ok. Some progress. I found I had not published the plugin. Once I did that, the buttons were displayed in the login module, but they are still not showing in the registration form.

Please help.

They are not suppose to show in the registration form.
The whole idea is to allow facebook/twitter/etc users to quickly become a member of your site, bypassing the normal registration process.
The following user(s) said Thank You: basidee

12 years 5 months ago #182266 by basidee
Replied by basidee on topic Re: CB Connect config
Thanks, but i would like to remind users who go straight to the registration form that they can more easily register via their networks.

How can I add those buttons to the top of the CB reg page? Is there a tag I can use?

12 years 5 months ago #182299 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Connect config

basidee wrote: Thanks, but i would like to remind users who go straight to the registration form that they can more easily register via their networks.

How can I add those buttons to the top of the CB reg page? Is there a tag I can use?

Ah, I understand now.

I guess you can do it by displaying the login module on the registration page as one solution.

You can also try and create a delimiter field and put the HTML code as url needed (just hover over the signing icons on the cb login module to see links).

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds