[SOLVED] CB forum

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182583 by pegoeltd
[SOLVED] CB forum was created by pegoeltd
I need tutorial on how to configure and use the CB forum, I've installed it but it's very confusing.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182584 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB forum

pegoeltd wrote: I need tutorial on how to configure and use the CB forum, I've installed it but it's very confusing.

If you install everything and publish it you should be able to see a new Forums tab on your profiles. Do you see this?

What else are you trying to configure?

12 years 5 months ago #182595 by pegoeltd
Replied by pegoeltd on topic Re: CB forum
I don't see anything, that's why I asked for a tutorial, and "If you install everything and publish" doesn't suits me

12 years 5 months ago #182598 by nant

pegoeltd wrote: I don't see anything, that's why I asked for a tutorial, and "If you install everything and publish" doesn't suits me

Will try to give more details then:

1. Download the latest CB Forums plugin from incubator area here: forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb-cbforums/files
  2. Install what you downloaded in previous step as a CB plugin using the CB Plugin management area
  3. Find the CB Forums row in your CB Plugin Management area and publish it by clicking on the red X (should become a green check mark)
  4. Find and publish the Forums (notice the trailing s please) tab in the CB Tab Management area and publish it also (red x to green check)

If the above steps have been completed and if you have the kunena forum installed also, you should see a new Forums tab on your user profiles (frontend).

12 years 5 months ago #182624 by pegoeltd
Replied by pegoeltd on topic Re: CB forum
much appreciated, everything is working fine now.

12 years 5 months ago #182628 by nant

pegoeltd wrote: much appreciated, everything is working fine now.

wondering what was not evident and needed explanation?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds