Issues with CB

12 years 5 months ago #182604 by SnJ
Issues with CB was created by SnJ
Hi,
I have a few issues, that I cannot seem to get to work right.

The first is adding birth date to my registration form. The date is just showing a text field in the front end, but shows correctly in the back end. I searched for help in the forums, bu all I find is that it maybe a error. So I enable Firebug, but don't see any errors coming up on my screen.

The second is my profile and GroupJive 2.4 - I am getting a blank page for my profile if I have GroupJive enabled. I am running the latest version of CB 1.7.1 and Joomla 1.5.23.

I read the FAQ and forums for information. I believe I found the error, but not sure how to fix it.

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'cb_profiletype' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT cb_profiletype FROM sgj_comprofiler WHERE id=62

Thanks,
SnJ

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182615 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Issues with CB

SnJ wrote: Hi,
I have a few issues, that I cannot seem to get to work right.

The first is adding birth date to my registration form. The date is just showing a text field in the front end, but shows correctly in the back end. I searched for help in the forums, bu all I find is that it maybe a error. So I enable Firebug, but don't see any errors coming up on my screen.

Two possibilities: javascript error on that page - you should be able to see this with FF error console. Or jquery conflict maybe.

A URL to your registration page can help me help you.

The second is my profile and GroupJive 2.4 - I am getting a blank page for my profile if I have GroupJive enabled. I am running the latest version of CB 1.7.1 and Joomla 1.5.23.

I read the FAQ and forums for information. I believe I found the error, but not sure how to fix it.

500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'cb_profiletype' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT cb_profiletype FROM sgj_comprofiler WHERE id=62

Thanks,
SnJ

Means that something you have installed is looking for a CB field called cb_profiletype - just thinking it might be a CB Profile Pro product (not even sure of the name).

Possible solutions - find this and remove it, or create a new cb field with same name so it finds it.

12 years 5 months ago #182620 by SnJ
Replied by SnJ on topic Re: Issues with CB
Okay I created a new field like you suggested, but now I get another error when I click on the profile link

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/swingerd/public_html/sgtest/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbgroupjive/templates/default/tab_categories.php on line 19

In regard to the link - I pm'd you the information.

12 years 5 months ago #182793 by SnJ
Replied by SnJ on topic Re: Issues with CB
I submitted my URL & login information as was request by Nant, however, he hasn't replied back. I assumed when I subscribed to the Professional membership, that we would get priority responses??

Please advise. I really need to get this error resolved.

12 years 5 months ago #182795 by nant

SnJ wrote: I submitted my URL & login information as was request by Nant, however, he hasn't replied back. I assumed when I subscribed to the Professional membership, that we would get priority responses??

Please advise. I really need to get this error resolved.

Yup, you did submit it - first time wrong and then second time after my first attempt.
Thank you for correct login credentials.

I am now able to login.

As I mention in my initial response, you have installed Community Builder Profile Pro.
Are you using this?
If not please uninstall and test again.

Also please run your CB Tools and see issues that this extensions must have caused to your CB database. Have CB Tools try and fix it for you (I did not want to do this for you to give you a chance to see it for yourself).

Please remove the Pro extension, run/fix CB Tools and post back if issue persists.

12 years 5 months ago #182799 by nant
regarding your groupjive issue, it looks like you did not have latest gj 2.4 installed. I installed gj 2.4 and was able to visit my profile just fine.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds