[SOLVED] double quote blank line in registration page

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182679 by activha
Ok this is just a css problem but I cannot solve it alone !
In the registration page of Cb as seen in http:/:activ-ha.com we have a css problem between the modules in user1 position and CB template. There is a double quote appearing above CB div, due to CB and I cannot remove it.

This is a problem that I cannot solve by css and which adds a blank line impossible to remove with css because hard coded

see code :
<div class="grid"></div>
<div id="system-message-container"> </div>
""
<div class="cb_template_default">

I guess that this is somewhere in CB files but a little help would be welcome :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182724 by beat
I tried a wrong login on your site, but do not see the " " in the page nor in the html source of the page:
		<section class="grid_12" id="main">
				<div class="grid"></div>

<div id="system-message-container">
<dl id="system-message">
<dt class="error">Erreur</dt>
<dd class="error message">
	<ul>
		<li>Le nom d'utilisateur et le mot de passe ne correspondent pas</li>
	</ul>
</dd>
</dl>

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 5 months ago #182746 by activha
Thanks Beat for helping !

The behavior only occurs on the register page, not the login page, go to activ-ha.com which is our registers and main landing page and you will notice a blank line between the top modules and "Rejoignez nous"
Better seen in safari development tools for getting the """" quotes, FF only gives a blank line

12 years 5 months ago #182747 by beat
Looking at it in Safari with debug tools on and don't see the quotes neither in rendered page nor in page source at that place. (i am of course not logged in).

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 5 months ago #182750 by activha
I just rechecked now on safari 5.1.1 mac OSX lion and the quotes just appears as in the screenshot above.

In FF you have a blank text line between
<div id="system-message-container"> </div>

<div class="cb_template_default">

12 years 5 months ago #182753 by beat
Safari Version 5.1.1 (6534.51.22) on mac here. Logged out. This is HTML source here:
	<div class="container_12 clearfix">
		<section class="grid_12" id="main">
				<div class="grid"></div>

<div id="system-message-container">
</div><div class="cb_template_default"><div class="componentheading">Rejoignez-nous !</div><div class="contentpaneopen"><div class="cb_comp_outer"><div class="cb_comp_inner cbHtmlEdit cbRegistration">

Maybe there is a cookie you have that is causing this ?

It could actually be any other extension doing that by outputing an empty message to joomla, not necessarily CB or CBSubs. Actually, CB uses that system-message only on page redirects, so if you didn't come to homepage by a redirect, it's probably not CB or any CB Team CB plugins.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn