[SOLVED] double quote blank line in registration page

12 years 5 months ago #182756 by activha
Well I tried activ-ha.com/registers.html?tmpl=component
and got exactly the same ""

Had deactivated all cookies and tried both on FF and safari, same results

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 5 months ago #182757 by beat
I believe you, but please believe me, even with the above link, not seeing it.

And would wish to be able to see same to understand why you see it and why i do not...That could give us a hint to where the issue is. As said, if it is not a redirect, most probably it is not CB or CBSubs.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #182881 by activha
Well I have tracked down the problem ! It is coming from cbpaidsubscriptions plugin which is displaying this "" above all.
And further investigations made that you could not see it because you are viewing the website in english and the problems comes from the french translation.
I don't know what went wrong but copying the french translations in an english file and resaving it in french.php solved the problem :-)

12 years 5 months ago #182961 by krileon
That would indicate a problem with your french language plugin and advise informing the language plugins developer or seeing if a more up to date release is available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn