CBSubs hide/show module based on Subscription

12 years 4 months ago #184361 by dotcom22
hello

Inside Plan Tab > Integration > Extension is possible to setup Modules who will we displayed according to Subscription.

After some test I noticed if I want for example hide a specific module for a specific plan, I must select/allow all Module except the one I want to hide but this for ALL plan instead to only the Plan I need.

Do you confirm ??

In fact an option for do the opposite will be nice...that mean allow us to select Module who will be not displayed...Like that we don't need to setup all Plan..

I use Joomla 3.3.6 - CB 2.0.4 - CBSubs 4 - Several Incubator plugins

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 4 months ago #184364 by nant

dotcom22 wrote: hello

Inside Plan Tab > Integration > Extension is possible to setup Modules who will we displayed according to Subscription.

After some test I noticed if I want for example hide a specific module for a specific plan, I must select/allow all Module except the one I want to hide but this for ALL plan instead to only the Plan I need.

Do you confirm ??

Yes, if you want to "not show" a specific module to a specific plan, then you need to specify that module "will show" on all other plans.

In fact an option for do the opposite will be nice...that mean allow us to select Module who will be not displayed...Like that we don't need to setup all Plan..

Agree

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn