Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Copying current site into new domain

• raniko
  • raniko
12 years 2 months ago #192987 by raniko
Copying current site into new domain was created by raniko
Hello. I am going to creating a copy of my joomla site that uses CB, CB Subs under a new domain and modifying a lot of the functionality (using my current site as a "base case". I was wodering if my professional account membership would cover that new site as well, and how to best transition the CB Subs functionality over to the new site without complications. I assume Ill need a new license for that?

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
12 years 2 months ago #192989 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Copying current site into new domain

raniko wrote: Hello. I am going to creating a copy of my joomla site that uses CB, CB Subs under a new domain and modifying a lot of the functionality (using my current site as a "base case". I was wodering if my professional account membership would cover that new site as well, and how to best transition the CB Subs functionality over to the new site without complications. I assume Ill need a new license for that?

Thanks.

If its a new site that will be operating in parallel, then a new CBSubs license will be needed.

Your existing Professional membership will allow you to post support questions for both your sites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon