Cbfields and Joomla ACL

12 years 2 months ago #193136 by erilam
Cbfields and Joomla ACL was created by erilam
Hello,

I searched but I did'nt find if there is a way to restrict a field display for an ACL group of Joomla 2.5 ? With cb_privacy I can restrict for member himsef and with CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect I can restrict for a plan members but for some fields these otptions are not suffisants.

Thx for answers

CB 1.8, CBsubs 1.3 andJ! 2.5

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #193165 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Cbfields and Joomla ACL

erilam wrote: Hello,

I searched but I did'nt find if there is a way to restrict a field display for an ACL group of Joomla 2.5 ? With cb_privacy I can restrict for member himsef and with CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect I can restrict for a plan members but for some fields these otptions are not suffisants.

Thx for answers

You should be able to restrict at the CB Tab level using Joomla ACL viewing levels

12 years 2 months ago #193178 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: Cbfields and Joomla ACL

nant wrote:

erilam wrote: Hello,

Thx for answers

You should be able to restrict at the CB Tab level using Joomla ACL viewing levels

Yes I can but only on a CB Tab. My problem is that in the same tab I want to have several levels of visibility for fields. Thus if I indeed understand the granularity of visibility is only situated at the level of tabs, that's right?

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

12 years 2 months ago #193217 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: Cbfields and Joomla ACL
May be a plugin (as cb_privacy do for user) could do that for Joomla ACL ? :)

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

12 years 2 months ago #193238 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Cbfields and Joomla ACL

erilam wrote: May be a plugin (as cb_privacy do for user) could do that for Joomla ACL ? :)

Maybe for CB 2.0.

For now only CB Tab based method is available.

12 years 2 months ago #193245 by dufferinresearch
Replied by dufferinresearch on topic Re: Cbfields and Joomla ACL
Hello everyone.

I didn't want to open a new topic for the similiar question.

The thing I want to achieve is that some tabs are visibile only to moderators via ACL restrictions, but also to the user himself. When I setup the restriction only to moderators the user can't see his own info on his profile nor he can edit that info. Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn