CB & JA T3 System Plugin for Joomla 2.5

12 years 1 month ago #195360 by IraqTech
CB & JA T3 System Plugin for Joomla 2.5 was created by IraqTech
I obtained the latest version of CB through my Professional membership and I really like to install it on one of Joomlart templates that based on JA T3 System Plugin (2.5.1) for Joomla 2.5.
JA NEX to be specific.
The question: is there any known issues with CB and its extensions working with the JA T3 System Framework?
I really appreciate if someone tried it before.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #195365 by nant

IraqTech wrote: I obtained the latest version of CB through my Professional membership and I really like to install it on one of Joomlart templates that based on JA T3 System Plugin (2.5.1) for Joomla 2.5.
JA NEX to be specific.
The question: is there any known issues with CB and its extensions working with the JA T3 System Framework?
I really appreciate if someone tried it before.

From time to time various CB users have found issues with various Joomla templates.

We do not really keep track of these as we ask the users to convey the information to the template providers for fixing (some listen and fix).

Please note that CB is free and template providers can easily test their paid products against CB and make sure they function properly. But only template customers can reall force template providers to perform these tests.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IraqTech

12 years 1 month ago #195369 by IraqTech
Replied by IraqTech on topic Re: CB & JA T3 System Plugin for Joomla 2.5
Thank you Nick for your swift answer

12 years 1 month ago #195398 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Re: CB & JA T3 System Plugin for Joomla 2.5
I am using ja_t3_blank template with joomla 2.5.3, cb 1.8, Gj2.5.
It works fine, when you disable Optimize CSS and JS.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn