CB-Subs RC2, Ogone and refunds

12 years 1 month ago #197328 by philhfr
CB-Subs RC2, Ogone and refunds was created by philhfr
Hi

I've succeeded in upgrading to CB-Subs 1.3RC2 with auto actions on Joomla 2.5 - with no problems found to date - and all my previous gremlins apparently fixed - well done and many thanks to everyone involved.

I had planned to handle any refunds directly with my PSP, Ogone through their back office function (manually unsubscribing refunded customers from their plans), but I note that there is a 'refund' link against payment lines in the payments display (was that there in CB-Subs 1.2?). I couldn't find any documentation on this, so I've tried it on my test system (working with the Ogone test system), filled in the data on the next CB-Subs screen, pressed 'refund' and got an error message.....

Please contact site administrator to check error log.. Refund request of GBP 4.98 for payment id 32 of GBP 4.98000 for basket id 116, Order id 116 of a*****4 t*****4 (username a*****4 - user id 75) using ogone with txn_id 14344385 and auth_id test123 failed for reason: .

There is an error log....
ogone: The OrderId is missing in the return URL: Some of the data entered is incorrect

Should refunds through the payments list be working with Ogone?
(I'm not signed up for the Alias Manager nor Direct Link options with Ogone).
If so, is there any configuring that I need to do to get it working?

Cheers
Phil

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 1 month ago #197340 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB-Subs RC2, Ogone and refunds
You need to have DirectLink signup for Ogone refunds to work.

Documentation has been updated and will be released with CBSusb 1.3 (as soon as its ready).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn