Profile User issue

12 years 3 days ago #199067 by katherine.a.minton
Profile User issue was created by katherine.a.minton
I've just spent 20 minutes typing out a Ticket and providing error logs hoping for a rapid response to a problem I'm having, having paid for professional support so I would have faster support if I needed it, and I have no idea whether the ticket was sent or not because it gave an internal error message.

I don't have any more time to devote to this today. Can someone let me know when your system is working again????? I'm sure it must be possible to do so since you have all my details.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 days ago #199072 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Profile User issue

katherine.a.minton wrote: I've just spent 20 minutes typing out a Ticket and providing error logs hoping for a rapid response to a problem I'm having, having paid for professional support so I would have faster support if I needed it, and I have no idea whether the ticket was sent or not because it gave an internal error message.

I don't have any more time to devote to this today. Can someone let me know when your system is working again????? I'm sure it must be possible to do so since you have all my details.

Tickets are not meant to be faster - you can post here also.

Guessing that something in your ticket post triggered our security module.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds