Issues with Plan Fee Increases, Paypal 20% limits

11 years 10 months ago #204085 by beat
Sorry for slow reply on this, perfectly understand.

To help you further with this I need to have a look at the installation and at the database.

If you already opened a support ticket, please simply reply to the latest email you got from our system to re-open it. If not, please open a support ticket with access details (Support->Open Ticket menu at top).

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #204099 by aamet
Thanks. Ticket raised with access details

11 years 10 months ago #204154 by beat
Thank you, login works, we are analyzing the logs now.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 10 months ago #204166 by beat
We have looked into log details and code, also analyzing and fixing the errors logged (which are without incidence on your issue) and... my instruction above was incorrect :(

in payment basket, it's mc_amount3 that needs to contain your new value and not mc_gross.

Once that is fixed in database, it should work just fine.

Sorry again for my mistake in confirming above. Please let me know how the above goes for you.

I'm thinking to add a setting in Paypal gateway to "Allow higher payments than ordered in same currency", so that payment_basket modifications is not needed. However then in stats, actual payments stats will be differing from orders stats (which imho makes sense).

Best regards,

11 years 10 months ago #204169 by aamet
HI Beat. Thanks for that :) . I'll do some trial changed, which unfortunately take 3 days minimum due to Paypal limit of 72hrs from payment date. I'll feedback results.

11 years 10 months ago #204442 by aamet
Hi Beat, just to confirm that seems to have done the trick :-).

I've seen a days payments go through OK. I've now bulk changed all the incorrect values to the new values for mc_amount3. Now we just need to fix the Paypal side, which will be harder.

Does anyone know of a method to bulk update PayPal recurring payments in order to correct them? Or a process to follow to ask them to do it - caused by the issue of not being able to increase recurring payments by more than 20% and not even exactly 20% - incidentally they now seem to have removed this restriction following complaints on the developers forum.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn