Issues with Plan Fee Increases, Paypal 20% limits

11 years 10 months ago #203090 by aamet
We have some 1200+ users affected by the issues reported earlier. I'd appreciate some developer reply before we risk changing anything. OR PM me as you prefer

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #203111 by krileon
I've let Beat know of your urgency. Please understand we had to drop all tasks to release a new CB as J2.5.5 rendered CB unusable. Now that CB 1.8.1 is released we can not return to normal tasks beginning today. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 10 months ago #203137 by beat

aamet wrote: Beat, do I need to adjust other database fields, apart from the mc_gross one? e.g. mc_fee - If so, how does one calculate the fee as it appears it may be accumulative.

I am testing some repairs today so need to know by tomorrow latest. D

Sorry for late reply, last 2 days were crazy busy making a high-quality CB 1.8.1 release, and today I was away at a research-day.

I do believe that mc_gross should be enough. But of course do it for 1 member to test first, before mass-changing.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 10 months ago #203159 by aamet
Beat, thanks for the confirmation :-). I appreciate you have been working in overdrive. Krileon, thanks for the update too. Cheers, D

11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #203346 by aamet
Beat, the Paypal recurring payment entry and the CB Subs 'mc_gross' field were updated to match. We modified 4 Paypal and matching member records over a 2-day renewal period. The first two recurring payment renewals came through today.

However, the problem has persisted, and when the IPN Notification 'VERIFIED' is sent to CB Subs but the transaction is then failed in a new notification entry as follows:

Logtype: IPN Amount/item mismatch / Fraud attempt
Verification: amount mismatch on subscr_payment: tobepaid: ..

The relevant Plan is now marked as Expired.

Please advise on where to go from here, as t seems to me the single change on the CBsubs cbsubs_payment_baskets table is not sufficient.

I can provide backend access.

ADDED:

Does the Rate value in cbsubs_payment_items table also need updating to match the changed plan rate? I've looked through some tables to see what else is not matching, and this one is still set to the old plan rate value for the affected member.

Please advise soonest as a mailout needs to go out to members in a day or two and the client wishes to inform them of the issues we are encountering and what to expect. We'd rather get this right.

11 years 10 months ago #204049 by aamet
I'm disappointed at the lack of any response here for a week. If I cannot adequately resolve this issue soonest I will need to look for an alternate solution to CB Subs as my client is already losing clients, as every Paypal renewal is failing to reconcile with CBsubs even though the proposed changes were made. Whilst I appreciate that maybe a different course of action could have been taken by the when upgrading plan rates a year ago, we are IN this situation, and need a solution. Sorry to be blunt. :(

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn