Error message saving new user

11 years 11 months ago #202880 by LineMine
Error message saving new user was created by LineMine
Hi
I have got this error message when saving member details in admin. The details/changes to users are still saving, but this error message comes up every time, with all users.

moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column 'lastResetTime' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `ruler_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=12,`hits`='0',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`lastupdatedate`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`address`='',`city`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`country`='',`phone`='',`fax`='',`lastResetTime`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`resetCount`='0' WHERE id='12'

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 11 months ago #202883 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Error message saving new user

LineMine wrote: Hi
I have got this error message when saving member details in admin. The details/changes to users are still saving, but this error message comes up every time, with all users.

moscomprofiler::store failed: Unknown column 'lastResetTime' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `ruler_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=12,`hits`='0',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`lastupdatedate`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`address`='',`city`='',`state`='',`zipcode`='',`country`='',`phone`='',`fax`='',`lastResetTime`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`resetCount`='0' WHERE id='12'

Thanks

Yes, this is an issue just introduced with J255.

See ticket here:
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3556

11 years 11 months ago #202884 by LineMine
Replied by LineMine on topic Re: Error message saving new user
Thanks. Luckily I'm just building the site at the moment, as it seems to have completely messed up the new user registration process as well. I'm doing test registrations, and although the email links are appearing, you get a registration incomplete message, and then remain locked out. This could prove to be quite a problem. Just upgraded to J2.5.5 this morning, and got some error messages as I did so, by the way, but tried to see what they related to and nothing showed up in the admin control panel.

11 years 11 months ago #202890 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Error message saving new user

LineMine wrote: Thanks. Luckily I'm just building the site at the moment, as it seems to have completely messed up the new user registration process as well. I'm doing test registrations, and although the email links are appearing, you get a registration incomplete message, and then remain locked out. This could prove to be quite a problem. Just upgraded to J2.5.5 this morning, and got some error messages as I did so, by the way, but tried to see what they related to and nothing showed up in the admin control panel.

See frontpage article - J256 is on its way ...

11 years 11 months ago #202895 by osaalbinson
Replied by osaalbinson on topic Re: Error message saving new user
If you were stupid enough :blush: (like me) to install 2.5.5 thinking it was only a security issue release and thus messed up my CB how long time do you think I will have to wait for either joomla 2.5.6 or CB 1.8.1?

ie - should I panic and try to reinstall my whole site to 2.5.4 or should I sit tight and wait for the update? My site still works but for the not being able to make updates in CB and I don't have that much traffic yet... would very much appricieate an educated guess.

11 years 11 months ago #202904 by LineMine
Replied by LineMine on topic Re: Error message saving new user
Yes, that's a tough one. I've hosted all my sites with Rochen and I'm using the vault backup to wind back to yesterday. I'm just going to skip 2.5.5 altogether and wait, but probably stay offline, as 2.5.5 was a security update as well as features. I think this is a lesson to all of us....test Joomla updates as well as extension updates. In future I'll run Joomla upgrades through a test site first, and check the forums etc for 24/48 hours before taking the plunge. Its unlikely to happen again, but....

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn