How does a user add connections?

11 years 8 months ago #206750 by jabrister
Replied by jabrister on topic Re: How does a user add connections?
I noticed that I had the CB Content module turned off (and set to the Left position when turned on). When I turned it on, I had 2 CB Content Modules on the screen. Where is the one you turned on and is in the top left corner after a user goes to their cb profile (in case I want to turn it off & just do as the documentation suggested)?

How do I get rid of the "about community builder" button and change it with "about" information for my site?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #206767 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: How does a user add connections?

jabrister wrote: I noticed that I had the CB Content module turned off (and set to the Left position when turned on). When I turned it on, I had 2 CB Content Modules on the screen. Where is the one you turned on and is in the top left corner after a user goes to their cb profile (in case I want to turn it off & just do as the documentation suggested)?

How do I get rid of the "about community builder" button and change it with "about" information for my site?

You removed the access credentials you sent me so I cannot login to help you here.

Just follow your template dcumentation regarding the funlite template setup with cb content module.

Regarding the About menu with copyrigt statement - as a Professional member you are authorized to remove it - instructions to remove is in your CB Documentation - see page 79

11 years 8 months ago #207043 by jabrister
Regarding the About menu with copyrigt statement - as a Professional member you are authorized to remove it - instructions to remove is in your CB Documentation - see page 79

P 79 of CB 1.8.1 manual only talks about the "connection tabs". I don't see where it says anything about removing the copyright statement.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #207044 by jabrister
I noticed that I had the CB Content module turned off (and set to the Left position when turned on). When I turned it on, I had 2 CB Content Modules on the screen. Where is the one you turned on and is in the top left corner after a user goes to their cb profile (in case I want to turn it off & just do as the documentation suggested)?

:pinch: I pm'd my site credentials to you again...

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn