blank new field and errors on modules

11 years 8 months ago #207062 by Guardian1
blank new field and errors on modules was created by Guardian1
Ive got these new modules (software)from a certain developer and both types of software on certain modules (at least 5 modules) have red warnings at the top of the modules when editing them and if I enable these modules they blank out the screen and I get a white screen

Ive checked the "new field " tab and it seems that this is once again going to a white screen ( I had sorted this out before migrating over to 2.5 joomla and it turned out to be a uddeim plugin)

Im on 2.5 joomla and 1.8.1 cb

The errors on the modules read eg:

Table '(blanked out by gatekeeper}_jo151.j25_community_fields' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id AS value, name AS text FROM j25_community_fields WHERE published = 1
Table '(blanked out by gatekeeper}_jo151.j25_community_fields' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id AS value, name AS text FROM j25_community_fields WHERE published = 1 AND type IN ('select','checkbox','multicheckbox','radio')
Table '(blanked out by gatekeeper}_jo151.j25_community_profiles' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id AS value, name AS text FROM j25_community_profiles WHERE published = 1

and the other reads

Table '(blanked out by gatekeeper}_jo151.j25_docman_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT id,title FROM j25_docman_categories WHERE section='com_docman' AND published = 1

I contatced the developer and he replied eg:

I have check your site.I think the issue with com_community installtion.The com_community folder exists in your_joomla/components/com_community ,but belonging tables are not created.Thats why the errors are shown.We have taken create,if your_joomla/components/com_community does not exists,then return before executing queries.
Can you please look into this?

Ive run cb checks on tools and all is fine

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #207066 by nant
These are not Community Builder errors - they are Jomsocial errors I believe as this extension provider has chosen to use the word community in their extension tables.

11 years 8 months ago #207071 by Guardian1
Replied by Guardian1 on topic Re: blank new field and errors on modules
thats exactly what came to me this afternoon after posting this

re: jos

Thats why the tables don't match :unsure:

I,ll have to look into their downlaods and see if its me downloading the wrong extention or something on their end

ok thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn