How do I add new fields to the registration?

11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #207613 by jabrister
How do I add fields to the registration form? Specifically where should I look to learn this (i.e. which page of what document, or a non-lookup answer would be nice too).

I want to add a few more fields to the registration page and I'm also noticing them in CBSubs "Hides fields at registration:" section. I would basically like to have a few more.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 9 months ago #207618 by nant

jabrister wrote: How do I add fields to the registration form? Specifically where should I look to learn this (i.e. which page of what document, or a non-lookup answer would be nice too).

I want to add a few more fields to the registration page and I'm also noticing them in CBSubs "Hides fields at registration:" section. I would basically like to have a few more.

The fields you see in the CBSubs plan workflow tab are picked up from CB.

Yes the CB Documentation describes this.

Your Community Builder administration menu (Components -> Community Builder -> Field Management) has a Field Management menu that you can create new fields with.

Each field must be placed in a CB Tan (you can create new tabs also if you want using the CB Tab Management menu) and each field can be of different type (text, checkbox, integer, etc) and you can specify if the field is readonly, to appear on profile or not, to appear on registration form or not.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn