What Activity's Can I List in the Activity Tab

11 years 8 months ago #209529 by KillerSurfLinks
What Activity's Can I List in the Activity Tab was created by KillerSurfLinks
I have installed GroupJive and the activity tab. I can see my connections group activity such as when they join a group and comment in a group in the activity tab but I want more, what are my options?

I want all I can in the activity window. Can someone provide me with a list of the plugins that will communicate with the activity window?

I have the professional package but I don't know what plugins or modules are compatible with the Activity tab.

Can someone make a list of plugins and modules that when used by my visitors their activity is displayed in the activity tab?

I want to know what to install.

Thank you,
Mike

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago #209536 by nant

KillerSurfLinks wrote: I have installed GroupJive and the activity tab. I can see my connections group activity such as when they join a group and comment in a group in the activity tab but I want more, what are my options?

I want all I can in the activity window. Can someone provide me with a list of the plugins that will communicate with the activity window?

I have the professional package but I don't know what plugins or modules are compatible with the Activity tab.

Can someone make a list of plugins and modules that when used by my visitors their activity is displayed in the activity tab?

I want to know what to install.

Thank you,
Mike

List includes:

+ All CB related actions (new registrations, connections, updates, etc.)
+ All GroupJive relates actions (joining group, posting to group, event scheduling, etc.)
+ All CB Gallery actions
+ All CB ProfileBook actions
+ All Kunena actions (posting, etc.)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn