Error

Please login first

[SOLVED] CB Packager error?

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213569 by customs
[SOLVED] CB Packager error? was created by customs
Hello all,

Great work with the CB Pro packager - I was very interested to try this new option out, however, the following took place:

Fresh install on J2.5.7 onto MAMP localhost (PHP 5.3.6 default installation, no modifications)
First install CB Pro 1.0.5

Install reported success.

Refresh of index.php on localhost - white screen of death (no text, nothing) (Safari 6.0.1)

I had earlier tried the install after creating a fresh install with JCE, Kunena, Akeeba and Gantry latest release packages - same effect. So I attempted an absolute bare bones install (as above) and - nothing on the frontend. The backend is still there and accessible, but nothing on the front.

Have tried this several times, without success. Any suggestions??

Sincerely

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago #213571 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Packager error?

customs wrote: Hello all,

Great work with the CB Pro packager - I was very interested to try this new option out, however, the following took place:

Fresh install on J2.5.7 onto MAMP localhost (PHP 5.3.6 default installation, no modifications)
First install CB Pro 1.0.5

Install reported success.

Refresh of index.php on localhost - white screen of death (no text, nothing) (Safari 6.0.1)

I had earlier tried the install after creating a fresh install with JCE, Kunena, Akeeba and Gantry latest release packages - same effect. So I attempted an absolute bare bones install (as above) and - nothing on the frontend. The backend is still there and accessible, but nothing on the front.

Have tried this several times, without success. Any suggestions??

Sincerely

Suggest you check your PHP memory and increase it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: customs

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #213574 by customs
Replied by customs on topic Re: CB Packager error?
Thank you.

Once again, no matter how much you think you've learned, someone shows you there is more to still learn.

Sincerely

11 years 6 months ago #213599 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: CB Packager error?

customs wrote: Thank you.

Once again, no matter how much you think you've learned, someone shows you there is more to still learn.

Sincerely

Learning never stops ...

Suggest you look at our FAQ and Tutorials.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn